Our Vision (The World’s View)
A Child mind is one of the most wondrous creations of God.
Right from their infancy, children are curious by nature. They passionately want to unravel the millions of mysteries that take the form of questions in their minds. It is a process which continues in every sphere of their lives – with parents at home, with friends and teachers at school, and with Mother Nature in general. In this continuous process of learning, the school provides nothing new, but presents the whole process of learning in a more systematic manner, instilling the wisdom into the deeper recesses of their ever developing minds.
The children are like living clay, and it depends on their mentors as to what shape can be rendered unto them. This moulding and creating of a beautiful mind, to watch, to watch it grow, the unfolding of their mind petal by petal to its full bloom, adds to the amazement and the teachers are forever excited to share this amazement with the parents.
Kamdhenu Vidya Mandir, Nagaur is an educational institution with a difference. Its endeavour is:-
- To foster the intellectual, social, emotional, physical, spiritual and aesthetic development of the students in order to enhance their quality of life.
- To prepare students for active and independent learning in an environment which inculcates spirit of enquiry and healthy competition.
- To learn respect all religion and beliefs.
- To preserve and enhance the highest standards of excellence.
- To encourage globalization and international understanding by having students from all nations with diverse cultural background.
- To lay stress on character building and to infuse a spirit of adventure, fair play and justice.
- To enhance physical, mental and spiritual growth of the child through a perfect blend of academics, sports and cultural activities, without linking it to any specific religion.
- To give education to all irrespective of caste, creed and colour, in an atmosphere of purity, efficiency, discipline and Indian culture with special emphasis on character building.
- To develop integrity and fullness of versatile character in the child.
- To develop qualities of a good human being like respect for the parents & elders, compassion, truthfulness, honesty etc.
- To provide to the country, a future generation enriched in excellent qualities of character.