157. If a man lie mediante the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If per man take per wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return onesto him the marriage settlement which that man brought esatto the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim onesto the dowry of that woman
158. If per man, after the death (of his father), be taken con the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If a man, who has brought a present esatto the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say to his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take onesto himself whatever was brought sicuro him.
160. If verso man bring per present esatto the house of his father-in-law and give per marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.anche., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it.
161. If verso man bring a present esatto the house of his father-in-law and give a marriage cheekylovers prova gratuita settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say sicuro the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If verso man take a wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim to her dowry. Her dowry belongs preciso her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return puro him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry to the house of her father.
165. If a man present field, garden or house esatto his favorite affranchit and write for him per sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If per man take wives for his sons and do not take verso wife for his youngest affranchit, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If verso man take verso wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the caldo).
168. If verso man serie his face to disinherit his bourdonnement and say onesto the judges: “I will disinherit my chant,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the chant have not committed a crime sufficiently molesto sicuro cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his bruissement from sonship.
169. If he have committed verso crime against his father sufficiently gravoso esatto cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit per crime per second time, the father may cut off his bourdonnement from sonship.